The A&WMA-LMSS Corporate Sponsorship Program will provide your organization with the ability to stay on top of emerging environmental issues and support the professional development of your environmental professionals. As a participant in this program, your organization will receive substantial benefits and will be recognized among our membership.
A&WMA presents conferences and workshops that focus on current matters that affect or interest a broad sector of environmental professionals. These meetings provide opportunities to hear the perspectives of prominent regulators and experts from non-profit organizations, industry, technical consultants and the legal profession. In addition, we award several scholarships each year in support of individuals who are studying to become environmental professionals.
Thank you to our 2018 Platinum Sponsor:
Corporate Sponsors make it all possible!
- Monthly Professional Seminars
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Annual Spring & Fall Conferences
- College Scholarships for Graduate Environmental Studies
- Holiday Reception
- Young Professionals Group
Corporate Sponsor Benefits - All Levels:
- Sponsor recognition in all distributed materials, including program invitations, posters, flyers, e-blasts, and social media posts.
- Sponsors are also thanked and recognized at the start of all A&WMA events
- Company logo/hyperlink on the Lake Michigan States Section website
- Complimentary Local Section membership(s) (each a $50 value)
- Discounted registration fees to Section events for Section members
- First opportunity for sponsorship at individual events throughout the year
- A&WMA-LMSS is a 501(c)(3) qualifying organization
Renew your Corporate Sponsorship Online or complete the enrollment form and submit via mail.
Thank you for your continued support!
*Four sponsorship levels are available:
PLATINUM ($1,500) - includes four (4) complimentary local associate memberships
GOLD ($1,000) - includes three (3) complimentary local associate memberships
SILVER ($500) - includes two (2) complimentary local associate memberships
BRONZE ($300) - includes one (1) complimentary local associate membership